Rajaküla Old Believers’ Worship House
It is believed that the Raja congregation of Old Believers was established in the first quarter of the 18th century. The congregation was given permission to build its own church only in 1879. The church was destroyed during the Second World War – the only thing left is the belfry. The present worship house has 11 rooms. In 1854–1930 Gavriil Frolov lived in the worship house. He taught children icon-writing, reading and writing in Old-Slavic, also singing based on old musical notation.
Kükita Old Believers Prayer House of the Estonian Association of Old Believers Congregations
The first prayer house of Old Believers in Estonia is located in Kükita. The Kükita Prayer House was consecrated on September 14, 1740. During the war of 1812, the Cossack Old Believers donated a chandelier to the Prayer House. There were a total of 397 Old Believers in the list of parishioners of the Kükita congregation by 1833. The current Prayer House was built in 1948 in place of the one destroyed in World War II. Old Believers have services every Sunday and on all holidays (Christmas, Pascha and Epiphany).
Kursi’s Sts. Mary and Elisabeth Church of the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Baroque architecture in concordance with pseudo Gothic architecture (alteration by Johann Gottfired Mühlhausen). Twelve small spiring pinnacles symbolise the twelve apostles of Jesus. The church manor is a historical parochial centre; there is a museum in the vicarage (built in 1817).
St. Nicholas’ church, Põltsamaa
This Lutheran church, originally constructed on a bastion and the town's walls, was restored from its war-time ruins 50 years ago. Its altar, pulpit, lights and tower bells (XIX) are from the now defunct University of Tartu church.