Kuremaa Classicist manor house was built in 1837-1843 by the von Oettingen family. The manor house was designed by the architect E. J. T. Strauss from Tartu. There is also a room for a museum in the castle which gives an overview of the region and of the history of Kuremaa Agricultural School. At present the rooms of the castle are used for organising conferences. The park rich in species descends towards lake Kuremaa which attracts visitors with its well-kept beach and possibilities for taking a rest.
|Asukoht||Lossi tänav, Kuremaa alevik, Jõgeva vald|